The TKC70 - Continentals answer for the Adventure bike - recommended for light to medium off road usage, we reccomend these for all the Tiger models (800, 1050 & 1200)
- Brand new Conti-tire with rugged off-road capability and a balanced street performance.
- Newly developed trail-tire with a radial and diagonal design constructed for off-road use with a speed index up to 240 km/h – all radial tires are handmade in Germany.
- TKC 70 is positioned for light to medium off-road use with extraordinary street performance.
- Uniquely constructed tread block pattern makes the TKC 70 quiet and stable on the road while still providing good off-road capability.
- Agile on streets and safe on gravel roads.
- MultiGrip: Continentals own semi-dual compound technology allows different levels of hardness on the central tread and shoulder area (more mileage and improved grip).
- RainGrip: New compound with outstanding grip in wet weather conditions and very short warm-up time.
- The 0° steel belted construction guarantees high stability and a low kickback.
PLEASE NOT THAT IF YOUR TYRE SIZE IS NOT THERE, IT DOESN'T MEAN WE CAN CANT GET THEM!! PLEASE CALL US ON (03) 5464 2781 TO DISCUSS
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Triumph Performance Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.