Triumph Bonneville T100
The Triumph Bonneville and the Dart flyscreen are natural partners. No other windshield suits the bike so well. Apart from enhancing your bike's looks, the screen relieves wind pressure from your chest, reducing fatigue and making highway speeds more comfortable. Unless you're a long distance tourer, it's probably all you need.
WILL IT FIT MY BIKE?
Fits Bonneville / T100 air-cooled models with the following exceptions:
- Steve McQueen and T214 have a smaller headlight and take the air-cooled Scrambler model
- certain 2013 Bonneville SE models use the air-cooled Thruxton headlight brackets and require that model. if in doubt, please ask.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
This product comprises:
- Injection-moulded screen in 3.5mm thick high-impact automotive-grade polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 24cm wide x 20cm tall. Distance from top of headlight cutout to top of screen: 18.5cm
- Dartec II anti-scratch hard-coating for extended life
- Mounting brackets in laser-cut aluminum, CNC-folded and powder-coated in black textured finish
- Custom EPDM grommets to absorb vibration
- Custom stainless steel screen mounting bolts with grommet ring and positive stop
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Triumph Performance Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.