The British Customs Street Twin Rear Turn Signal Adapters eliminate the embarrassment of having those stock dog ear turn signals flopping around on the back of your rear fender, and allow you to install aftermarket turn signals in a cleaner, more subtle location. They’re quick and easy to install, and can be put on your bike with just a couple of wrenches. The British Customs Street Twin Rear Turn Signal Adapters are also machined from billet aluminum and made in the USA, making them durable and lightweight.
- Remove stock signals and relocate to shock pivot points
- Manufactured from billet aluminum for durability and weight savings
- Quick and easy to install
- Transforms appearance of tail section
- Works great with BC Fender Eliminator Kit
- Made in USA
Note: The bracket does not change shock angle and will accept turn signals with up to a 10mm mounting shaft.
|THIS PART FITS THE FOLLOWING MODELS|
|TRIUMPH STREET TWIN - 2016|
|TRIUMPH THRUXTON 1200 R - 2016|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Triumph Performance Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.