2009on PEASHOOTER SILENCER PAIR
OPTIONS FOR EFI BIKES AFTER INSTALLATION
1. Do nothing. It will run fine but you may get excessive "popping" on the over run.
2. Have the current Triumph TOR map installed into your ecu. This should improve the popping but the map is changed quite often and results vary
3. Do the above and install the Norman Hyde Air Injection Removal Kit (HBK134) this is not recommended on early EFI bikes with primary catalytic converters in the header pipes.
4. Have the Triumph ecu custom mapped. This done well can virtually eliminate the popping and also produce extra power.
5. Install a Power Commander with a custom map and install HBK134. Best option. Maximum improved power with best possible running characteristics.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Triumph Performance Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.