BONNEVILLE/T100 CLASSIC SILENCER PAIR. Toga by Norman Hyde also available in black
This product will fit Hinckley T100 models of any year and Bonneville up to 2008. For Bonneville/SE 2009on (with 17" front wheel) see HBS505. All 19" front wheel model Bonneville can be fitted with HBS105
OPTIONS FOR EFI BIKES AFTER INSTALLATION
1. Do nothing. It will run fine but you may get excessive "popping" on the over run.
2. Have the current Triumph TOR map installed into your ecu. This should improve the popping but the map is changed quite often and results vary
3. Do the above and install the Norman Hyde Air Injection Removal Kit (HBK134) this is not recommended on early EFI bikes with primary catalytic converters in the header pipes.
4. Have the Triumph ecu custom mapped. This done well can virtually eliminate the popping and also produce extra power.
5. Install a Power Commander with a custom map and install HBK134. Best option. Maximum improved power with best possible running characteristics.
Carburetter bikes will require larger main jets and usually some adjustment to the pilot. To check the size required please go the main jet item and use the drop down. Or just contact us if needed.
classic silencers25 February 2020Arrived very quickly, fitted up beautifully, sound absolutely great not excessively noisy but a very deep rumble.