BRITISH CUSTOMS CAFE RACER SEAT
In the world of motorcycle customization, comfort traditionally takes a back seat to style. If you’ll kindly pardon our pun, that changes now. The British Customs Cafe Seat, with integrated taillight, is sculpted to deliver a stunning visual transformation for your Modern Classic while delivering levels of comfort Gold Wing riders will envy.
Retaining the original seat height, our Cafe Seat is designed to enable a more natural riding position by evenly distributing your weight and adding some much appreciated lumbar support. Mounted as it should be, minus the stock rear fender, the BC Cafe Seat instantly adds an aggressive stance in a single, beautiful bolt-on package -- Its artfully trimmed sides expose just a hint of your bike’s frame while the tuck-and-roll design of its cover combines with the classic café hump to epitomize the cafe racer look.
The seat kit comes complete with a British Customs Fender Under Plate to keep debris from ending up where it shouldn’t.
- Retains original seat height
- Narrower than stock at front
- Foam features patented gel technology
- Weight distributed evenly across the entire seat
- Artfully trimmed sides expose the bikes frame
- Seat pan is made from hand-lain, marine-grade fiberglass
- Synthetic leather cover styled in a tuck and roll design
- Classic café hump is 12" wide, 6 1/2" tall and tapers down to 3" at back
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Triumph Performance Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.