Front disc rotor for the Thruxton 900 2004 - 2015
- Solid Discs are made of one complete segment of stainless steel [equivalent to Japanese standard SUS 420 or 2CR13 and is heat treated to HRC 36 +- 2]
- Venting holes or slotted venting as per OEM designed to improve braking performance and reduce the disc temperature
- The most important aspect of our discs is our attention to detail, and this can be seen through the accuracy of our measurements, and the control over the thickness of the discs
- All our discs come with a one year warranty except when used off road or racing
- Important! You require new brake pads when you fit your new disc to your bike
Discs are manufactured to the highest standard and OEM specifications. The ABE/TUV testing and quality certification guarantee the highest quality
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Triumph Performance Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.