The all-new British Customs Slash Cut TT Exhaust hearkens back to the rugged days of flat track racing with its raw sawed-off straight pipe looks and performance. Developed in collaboration with tracker legend Sonny Nutter, this kit will give your Modern Classic that take-no-shit-or-prisoners feel and sound with their sweeping mandrel bends and slash cut exits. These brushed stainless steel pipes are fitted with a louvered core baffle to provide the necessary back pressure to keep your engine performing its best while exhibiting a distinct, throaty bellow. We also made it wrenching-friendly: the whole thing is 2 pieces that allow for both quick installation and easy access to your drain plug and oil filter when you need to get in there to do your regular maintenance. If you want an exhaust system that will give your bike a look and sound as brutal as the power gains, this is it.
- Designed with legendary racer Sonny Nutter
- Increased power and performance
- Lighter weight over stock pipes
- Precision-machined header barrels
- Louvered core baffle for back pressure
- TIG welded, with all welds left exposed for that raw, aggressive look
- System is designed as a 2-piece system to allow easy installation and access to drain plug and oil filter for regular maintenance
|THIS PART FITS THE FOLLOWING MODELS|
|TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE T100 EFI - 2009-2016|
|TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE T100 CARB - 2002-2008|
|TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE MAG - 2009-2015|
|TRIUMPH SCRAMBLER 900 EFI - 2009-2016|
|TRIUMPH SCRAMBLER CARB - 2006-2008|
|TRIUMPH THRUXTON 900 EFI - 2009-2016|
|TRIUMPH THRUXTON 900 CARB - 2004-2008|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Triumph Performance Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.