The Wideline Satin Stainless slash cuts replace the stock muffler. These are a step up from our popular "Slimline" Bobber slash cuts.
The Slash cuts greatly improve the appearance of the bike & deliver a unique staccato sound under hard throttle. These TT slash cuts install quickly and easily behind the catalytic converter, which helps to open up the deep, resonant note of the engine.
They’re made from 304 stainless steel for durability, quality, and weather resistance, and will develop a rich patina that will complement the colours of the header.
A great alternative to paying for a full exhaust system, the Wideline slash cuts will give your bike a mean, look (And sound!) like nothing else.
- Made from quality 304 stainless steel.
- Life time warranty (Original purchaser)
- Removable Db Killer.
- Rich, throaty sound on full throttle, Subtle Burble at lower revs.
- Significantly lighter over stock mufflers.
- Fits using basic DIY skills, commonly available tools & supplied hardware.
- Fully reversible.
(Life time warranty with 'Original purchaser' Against defects In Manufacture)