Kit steering plates Black anodised designed to accommodate original Tiger 1050 U.S.D. fork on Triumph Classic.
Plates steering billet in a new alloy to ensure stiffness and yield strengths.
With steering stud, is mounted on OEM steering bearings, complete with support for OEM dashboard.
- Wheelbase as the original Triumph Tiger 1050
- Caster as the original Triumph Bonneville T100/Scrambler
- spacings in between tubes 214mm.
- fork diameter 53mm upper/ 56mm lower
Pay attention! Our yokes kits are developed to mount fork, wheel and front caliper of Tiger 1050.
Then it’s necessary to adapt and build spacers if you need to use a different fork or wheel from stock Tiger 1050.
The wheel and brake disc spacers are not supplied with the kit.
- Triumph Bonneville 790-865cc
- Triumph Bonneville T100 790-865cc
- Triumph Thruxton 865cc
- Triumph Scrambler 865cc
Accept original riser (excluding single top clamp riser).
To furthermore time saving and facilitate the work, as option:
- Our “Front dual disc hub”
- Our brake rotors code (Brake discs must be 2.75mm offset)
These can be found below
Quick and easy to mount, completely reversible.
Spare parts available.