Superior grade, high speed, extreme pressure, PTFE chain lube.
150 and 300 gram aerosol cans
Originally designed for the superbike industry, INOX- MX9 No Chukka Chain Lube is now in high demand for numerous applications such as, hoists, harvesters, forklifts, conveyors and dirt bikes. The perfect blend of PTFE and tackifiers allow this chain lube to not only hold on but at the same time give you smooth effortless transmission in any application. Demand is particularly high in the harshest of farming conditions as INOX-MX9 is one of the most robust , durable and reliable chain lubes on the market today.
- INOX-mx9 No Chukka Chain Lube is a superior grade, high speed, extreme pressure chain lube formulated with special tackifiers, coagulants, anti-corrosion and water proofing compounds to make it stay on the chain, hence the name ‘No Chukka Chain Lube’.
- INOX-mx9 No Chukka Chain Lube contains the extreme pressure friction modifier PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) which gives increased lubrication, reducing wear and also helps in reducing operating temperatures.
- INOX-mx9 No Chukka Chain Lube is highly resistant to salt, chemicals, water wash out and drying.
- INOX-mx9 No Chukka Chain Lube will not harm motorcycle chain ‘O’ rings
Directions for Use
- It is recommended to clean the chain first by spraying it with INOX-mx11 Chain & Brake Clean. This will clean the chain and will leave it dry in a few minutes with no residue.
- Next spray INOX-9 No Chukka Chain Lube directly onto the chain by using the extension tube attached to the spray button, this will give the best results for accuracy and concentration and reduces the problem of over spray. Make sure you spray this on the underside of the chain and be sure to “roll it through” so all links are covered.
- Allow a few minutes (3 to 10 mins depending on the ambient temperature) for chain lube to penetrate the chain linkages and for the solvent carrier and propellant gas to evaporate.