- 100% Waterproof
- Powered by an internal CR2032 battery
- Optional tachometer scales of 10,000rpm or 20,000rpm.
- Built-in shift warning and temperature warning LED indicators.
- Fuel gauge includes 100, 250 and 510 Ohm options for fuel sender input resistance, as well as “fuel gauge off” mode
- Additional low fuel warning light
- Hour meter and Odometer readings stored in internal menory
- Allows end user to adjust odometer when the odometer is less than 30 km to ensure correct set up
- Includes bracket, RPM sensing wire, reed speed sensor, fitting kits and wiring harness.
- Backlit LCD display
- ADR approved for road use
- Bar Tachometer 500-10,000RPM, or 1,000-20,000RPM
- Digital Tachometer 100-10,000RPM or 100-20,000RPM
- Speedometer 2.4-399km/h
- Max Speed 2.4-399km/h
- Average speed 2.4-399km/h
- Trip Meter 0-999km
- Odometer 0-99,999km
- Clock 12 or 24 hour option
- Hour Meter 1 & 2 0-99hrs
- Total Hours 0-9999hours
- Bar Fuel Meter 0-7 bars
- Power Input: DC 12V
- Tachometer input: CDI or Ignition Coil Signal
- Speed Sensor: Reed sensor with magnetic bolts
- Speedometer head unit
- Mounting bracket (optional triple clamp bracket available P/No.ACE-IHO
- Loom extention
- Speed sensor kit with two magnetic bolts
- Wiring diagram
Provides 200 hours of riding, or 416 days of standby time. If ridden 2 hours each day, the battery would last for 81 days.
Replacements batteries are commonly available on Supermarket shelves. Can also be connected to the 12V power supply for bikes that have a battery.
Dimensions: 108mm x 56mm x 23mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Triumph Performance Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.