PENRITE 10 TENTHS FOAM FILTER OIL
10 Tenths Foam Filter Oil is a solvent based, super tacky, foam filter treatment which effectively stops the ingestion of sand, dirt and dust into the engine allowing the engine to breathe only clean & particle free air.
10 Tenths Foam Filter Oil is recommended for use in everyday and competition applications, (on and off road) including severe racing conditions where large volumes of air flows through the engine intake system. It may be used in all types of vehicles including passenger cars, 4WD's, racing & rally cars, motocross and on-road bikes, ATV's etc. where a foam filter or air cleaner oil is required.
Please note: This product is not suitable for use in any air-breathing and associated equipment, such as SCUBA gear.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- 1) Wear protective gloves at all times
- 2) Use a degreaser
(Penrite Foam Filter Cleaner)
- to clean filter.
- 3) Allow filter to dry thoroughly before applying 10 Tenths Foam Filter Oil.
- 4) Hold or place filter in a convenient location to avoid overspray
- 5) Spray light even coats over the filter and allow the oil to sink into the filter
- 6) Ensure a consistent even coverage over the entire filter
- 7) Allow to dry for 15 minutes before running engine.
- 8) Service intervals as per the engine manufacturers recommendations.
- COMPETITION PROVEN by factory race teams
- FAST ACTING for competition use
- Remains tacky at all times.
- Traps airborne dirt and abrasive dust
- Prolongs life of engine induction systems
- Provides exceptional protection in all conditions
- Dries BLUE for application identification
|Density at 15°C, kg/L||0.97|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Triumph Performance Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.