PENRITE FORK OIL 10 (FULL SYNTHETIC)
MC Fork Oil 10 is a fully synthetic, very high viscosity index fluid made from a special combination of synthetic base oils, viscosity modifiers, anti-wear agents and Extreme Pressure additives.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Click Here to view Motorcycle Brochure
- Click Here to view Technical Bulletin on JASO MA Specifications
- Click Here to view Technical Bulletin on Esters in Oils
MC Fork Oil 10 is recommended for use in motorcycle forks and other suspension systems that require SAE 5W and 7.5W grades of oil.
- Moto Guzzi
- Stable viscosity over temperature variations
- Protects system from wear
- Compatible with brass and copper alloys
- Compatible with seal materials
- Excellent low temperature properties
- Covers both 5W & 7.5W grades
|Density at 15°C, kg/L||0.847|
|Viscosity, Kinematic, cSt
|Zinc, Mass %||0.139|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Triumph Performance Parts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.